Where are we
How do you get to the Hotel Colorado
The hotel has to entries: one on the street from the train station towards Lugano Paradiso,
at Via Clemente Maraini 19, and another one from the parking lot,
300 m from the roundabout of the LAC, Lugano Arte and Cultura,
on the street which leads up to Loreto:
Via Adamini 20.
Zip Code 6900 Lugano.
- From the Highway:
- Coming from South or North on A2, take the exit: Lugano Sud
- Follow the signs for Lugano – Lake until you end in front of the Lake
- Turn left and follow the road until the first and only roundabout (in front of the LAC)
- At the roundabout take the second exit, Via Adamini, up the hill
- 300 meters and you find our parking lot on the right, you find the reception with taking the elevator
- Attention! To use the swiss Highway system you need to pay CHF 40.- for the Toll,
you can buy it at the Border or at any Gas station. It is valid for the year.
- From the local road:
- If you arrive along the Lake, from the South go until the Roundabout and follow the above directions.
- If you arrive from the North, follow the road to the roundabout, take the first exit.
- If you arrive from the Railroadstation, follow the road direction Lugano Paradiso, the hotel will be on your left after 850 meters.
- Walking, leaving the station take Via Maraini to your right towards Paradiso,
until the Number 19, the hotel is 850 Meters from the train station
- By Bus, take Number 2 direction Paradiso or Number 4 direction Center,
both of them stop at the “Tassino” bus stop, which is in front of the Hotel.
- Buy your ticket at the busstop for CHF 1.90 “short trip”(price could change)
- The airport Lugano-Agno, is served by a Shuttle Bus from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm and leaves you at the Hotel.
- The international airport Milano Malpensa is only 60 km from Lugano and has buses to Lugano Train station every hour or so.
We love Bikers: we are a Swiss Bike Hotel, we welcome all bikers.